[e-drive] E-DRIVE [JOB - FESTIVAL COORDINATOR - HAMILTON]
CAEA News Bulletin Service
caea-l at list.web.net
Fri Feb 15 10:30:13 EST 2008
Please direct all responses and inquiries directly to the theatre or
association listed in the e-drive notice below.
JOB - FESTIVAL COORDINATOR - HAMILTON
The Hamilton Fringe Festival is a ten-day event that runs every August
in downtown Hamilton, Ontario. We are currently seeking a Festival
Coordinator for up to a five-month contract beginning on April 14, 2008.
The Festival Coordinator, under the direction of the Board of Directors
will provide dynamic leadership for all the company's activities and
follow the mandate of the organization including the guiding principles
of the Canadian Association of Fringe Festivals (CAFF).
This contract requires a flexible, motivated, responsible,
detail-oriented individual who is able to clearly articulate and execute
an exemplary artistic vision. Strong leadership and organizational
skills are a must.
- Demonstrated experience in organization and leadership within a
volunteer event environment.
- Previous administrative and management skills including team building
and problem solving skills.
- Proven fundraising, sponsorship and grant writing experience
- Knowledge of the Fringe Festival movement, philosophy of the Fringe
and history of Hamilton Fringe
- Experience in adhering to budgets, maintaining records and fiscal
- Negotiation, facilitation and community development skills.
- Demonstrated communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure
- Proven experience in delivery of a project with a flexible time
- Working knowledge of MS Office Professional programs.
Please submit a resume along with a cover letter indicating a contract
delivery price, no later than March 19, 2008, to the attention of:
The Search Committee
Hamilton Fringe Festival
190 King William Street
Hamilton, ON L8R 1A8
Or email to info at hamiltonfringe.ca , in subject line use: Application -
No telephone calls please.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for
an interview will be contacted. The Hamilton Fringe Festival is an equal
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria St., 12th floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
More information about the caea-l