[getsmart-l] FYI: Toronto Green Community fundraiser

John O'Gorman jcogorman at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 9 00:09:04 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: Marc Rose
To: John O'Gorman
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 9:50 PM
Subject: Toronto Green Community fundraiser

Hi John,

I hope you're doing well.  I wanted to let you know about a fundraiser that the Toronto Green Community is having in a couple of weeks (I'm the chair of the organization).  It's our annual "green tie" gala and it's on Tuesday, November 27 at Alleycatz at Yonge and Eglinton.  I've attached a flyer with more information.  Please circulate it to your list of "environmentally-conscious" citizens.

Take care!
Marc