[getsmart-l] Dunlap Observatory, Sunday, Indian Ceremony 1:00 pm

Gloria Boxen gboxen at rogers.com
Fri Feb 15 08:13:01 EST 2008

DAVID GREY EAGLE, together with the assistance of his People, will honour us with their presence on SUNDAY FEBRUARY 17TH AT
 1PM when they will perform The Four Directions Teaching Ceremony on the
 grounds of The David Dunlap Observatory, 123 Hillsview Drive, Richmond Hill.

This sacred aboriginal ceremony is intended to invoke the spiritual
protection of our beloved property and we deeply appreciate the noble
support of our First Nations Brothers and Sisters in our struggle to
 save the David Dunlap Observatory and Parkland - only if we remember where
 we came from will we be able to know where we are going.

We live on the land and the land sustains us, we share the land with
 all living creatures and take shelter in the land's green arms - if we
 destroy the land then we ultimately destroy ourselves.

WE INVITE YOU ALL TO JOIN US IN CELEBRATION AND REVERENCE AS WE HONOUR
 THE LAND.

Karen Cilevitz - DDO Defenders.
 <karen at gwsergo.com>