[caea-l] [BENEFIT: TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Sep 18 18:24:01 EDT 2001

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

In the U.S.A. on Tuesday, September 11th, 2001, the world witnessed the most
brutal act of devastating terrorism ever seen, causing an unprecedented
amount of injury and death. In the midst of such horrific acts, we are
bombarded by fear, anger, despair and feelings of helplessness. Broadway
North Unites is the effort of a group of artists who have decided to channel
their feelings of frustration into something positive and proactive. In
asking ourselves how we could make a constructive difference and
contribution, we offer this evening of song and dance in aid of the USA
Appeal.

This evening is in memory of the innocent victims lost in this senseless
tragedy.
All proceeds go directly to the Canadian Red Cross Society to assist their
efforts.

Date             Friday, September 21st, 2001 @ 8:00 PM

Venue          Factory Theatre - Studio (125 Bathurst Street @ Adelaide)

Tickets         Recommended donation $20.00 or PWYC
                    Tickets available at the door prior to performance
                    Info. call Factory Theatre Box office @ 416. 504. 9971

Participating Artists

Alana Bridgewater, Dean Balkwill, Rhoslynne Bugay, Shane Carty, Lizzie
Curtz, Jay Davies, Ma-Ann Dionisio, Naomi Emerson, Steve Gallagher, Megan
Hill, Sarah Jane Hood, Brian Macmillan, Ellen McKinney, Dave Myers, Corrinne
Prevost, Nick Seguin, Sherry Steele, Melissa Thomson, Christopher Wilson

Thank you very much for your support and we hope that you will able to share
this evening with us.

Donations can be made by calling the Canadian Red Cross USA Appeal @
1-800-418-1111