[e-drive][AUDITION: VANCOUVER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Wed Apr 3 12:27:03 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

The Arts Club Theatre Company is accepting resumes for roles in its
upcoming production of WEST SIDE STORY by Leonard Bernstein, Arthur Laurents
and Stephen Sondheim. The production will be directed by Bill Millerd, with
choreography by Valerie Easton and musical direction by Bruce Kellett.
Rehearsals will begin on or about October 22 2002, and the show will run at
The Stanley Theatre November 14, 2002 - January 12, 2003.

We are looking for experienced male and female musical theatre performers
with a strong dance background for characters between the ages of 18 - 30.
Performers who
feel they meet these criteria are invited to forward their photos and
resumes to us on Granville Island.

Those selected for an audition will be asked to prepare two songs from the
musical theatre canon prior to 1970 and to bring sheet music, as well as
clothing and footwear appropriate for a dance audition. We also ask that
candidates be familiar with the score of WEST SIDE STORY.

Resumes will be accepted until the end of business on Friday, April 12,
2002.  Please do not submit resumes by fax or email. Auditions will be held
the week of April 22. Those with further questions, can contact Stephanie
Hargreaves at 604-687-5315, extension 226.

Resumes can be sent to:
West Side Story Auditions
The Arts Club Theatre
1585 Johnston St.