[e-drive][RALLY: HALIFAX, APRIL 18]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Wed Apr 17 16:39:15 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~

CyberBulletin - 15 April 2002
SAVE OUR ARTS COUNCIL! JOIN THE RALLY!

The SAVE OUR ARTS COUNCIL Campaign invites artists, supporters of the arts,
arts groups, cultural organizations and all concerned citizens of Nova
Scotia to attend our giant rally on Thursday, April 18.

The rally will bring together NOVA SCOTIA ARTS COUNCIL supporters from
across the province for a colourful, musical, theatrical celebration of the
arts. We want to send a loud, clear message to our legislators and provide
the media with a spectacle worthy of intensive national coverage.

DATE - Thursday, April 18, 2002, RAIN OR SHINE!
TIME - 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM

ROUTE - We'll gather on the Grand Parade at 11:00 AM and start our March
around the Legislature at noon. The rally will take place on the Granville
Street side of the Leg, and we should be finished by 2:00 PM.

DRESS - Dress colourfully or in costume or come as you are.

WHAT TO BRING - Bring noisemakers, signs, banners, and flags. If it looks
like rain, be sure to bring an umbrella.

WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Forward this email to everyone in your address book.
Tell everyone you know, and get them to tell their friends and families.
Bring your children, your dog, your goldfish, etc.
Most importantly … have fun and celebrate the arts!
WHATEVER YOUR CONTRIBUTION, WE ASK THAT IT BE BOTH PEACEFUL AND RESPECTFUL..

LETS STAGE A RALLY THAT NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET!

For more information, please contact:
SAVE OUR ARTS COUNCIL Campaign
c/o Nova Scotia Cultural Network
Phone: (902) 423-4456
Fax: (902) 423-4248
Email: network at culture.ns.ca

For more information about the Cultural Network, please contact:
Andrew David Terris
Executive Director
P: (902) 423-4456
F: (902) 423-4248
E: network at culture.ns.ca

Have something to say about issues addressed in one of our Bulletins? Visit
the Cultural Network Forum and be heard!