[e-drive][JOB: ADMIN. ASSISTANT, TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Fri Aug 2 16:06:06 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwood Theatre, one of Canada's oldest feminist theatre companies, is
currently seeking a dynamic Administrative Assistant to provide
administrative support to the Nightwood team.

The candidate must be a great multi-tasker who has strong computer
skills.  She will be required to perform light bookkeeping duties,
manage our membership database, program co-ordination, general office
support and telephone inquiries. Familiarity with not-for-profit arts
administration is an asset.

Candidates are invited to send their resume and cover letter via fax to
416-944-1739 or e-mail to iris at nightwoodtheatre.net.

Nightwood is committed to employment equity and welcomes applications
from all qualified candidates.  We wish to thank all applicants who
apply but we
will only contact those selected for an interview. Deadline is August
16, 2002.