[e-drive][CLASSES, EQUITY DISCOUNT, EDMONTON]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Mon Aug 12 17:45:07 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dance Alberta

All Ages       All Levels       All Dance

Announcing a special offer for EQUITY members

EQUITY members can enjoy a full 10% discount on tuition for the
2002/2003 season at our school. With this discount you will be
guaranteed:

*Quality instruction from one of Alberta's foremost dance faculties
*A positive learning environment for deeper artistic exploration
*State-of-the-art facility including an in-house theatre

Simply present your EQUITY card at Dance Alberta and receive 10% OFF
TUITION!
 This is for ALL EQUITY MEMBERS of ALL AGES for the 2002/2003 season.

Embarking on our 30th year, Dance Alberta encompasses more than just
dance.  From Yoga to Pilates Matwork and Ballet Fitness to Hip-Hop, you
can enjoy classes for all ages in all levels and all disciplines. We are
a non-profit society who supports Edmonton's Arts and Performing
Community.

Just For Adults (for fitness and for FUN)

Pilates	Open Jam (all ages all levels freestyle)
Yoga	Sizzlin' Seniors (for mature adults)
Jazz (intermediate and beginner) 	Ballet
(beginner/intermediate/professional)
Nooner Jazz Funk (45min at lunch time)	Funk/Hip Hop
Tap (beginner/intermediate/teachers' class)

Please call 428-7808 for full information on our child and adult
programs.
11205 107 Avenue
Strengthen your body and free your mind at Dance Alberta.