[e-drive][TICKETS: EQUITY DISCOUNT, TORONTO]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Dec 6 12:11:28 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~

Tarragon is pleased to announce a special opportunity for our theatre
colleagues...

We are presenting an additional matinee performance of SIDE MAN next
Wednesday, December 11, 2002 at 1:30pm.

Tarragon is offering tickets to members of the theatre community, for
this performance only, at $10.00.  There are a limited number of tickets
available so call our box office soon at (416) 531-1827 and mention this
notice to receive the special rate.

Directed by Andy McKim
Set and costumes designed by Sue LePage
Lighting designed by Bonnie Beecher
Sound designed by Derek Bruce
Stage managed by Arwen MacDonell
Starring Oliver Becker, Laura de Carteret, Oliver Dennis,
Jim Jones, Brandon McGibbon, Tony Nappo, Jane Spidell