[e-drive][MEETING: PAL VANCOUVER & SUPPORTING CAST, VANCOUVER]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Tue Dec 17 15:11:04 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~

Join the members of PAL Vancouver and Supporting Cast on Thirsty Thursday, our monthly get-together, at Subeez Café on December 19, 2002. We meet at 2.00 pm, in the café at Homer and Smithe (kitty-corner to the UBCP office).

CALLING ALL VANCOUVER EQUITY MEMBERS :

PAL VANCOUVER & SUPPORTING CAST invites everyone to an informal gathering at Subeez Cafe, 891 Homer Street (corner of Homer & Smythe) Thursday, August 15 (the third thursday of the month)  2.00 - 3.00 p.m.  Subeez is a large, comfortable cafe with a welcoming atmosphere.  Drop in and join us for drinks (soft or otherwise) and good conversation.  Learn more about PAL and SUPPORTING CAST. See you there.

Any questions?  Call Supporting Cast at 604-801-6066