[e-drive][TICKETS: VANCOUVER, EQUITY DISCOUNT]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Thu Feb 7 14:06:15 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

A Special Offer to Members of Canadian Actors' Equity BareStage Productions
is pleased to announce a special opportunity for Equity Members.

BareStage Productions presents the musical comedy
"I Love You, You' re  Perfect, Now Change"
By Joe DiPietro and Jimmy Roberts at the Presentation House.
The Preview performance is Wednesday February 13th and we are offering
tickets to  Equity members, for this performance only, at $5.00.
There are a limited number of tickets available so call our box office soon
at 604.990.3474 and mention that you are a member of Canadian Actors'
Equity.
Please bring your Equity card with you on the 13th.

Starring:
Timothy E Brummund, Tracey Power, Cailin Stadnyk and Scott Walters
Director: Michael Scholar Jr.      Musical Director: Corinne Kessel
Choreographer: Nicole Wassill     Designer: Alison Cross   Stage Manager:
Connie Beel

 "I LOVE YOU, YOU'RE PERFECT, NOW CHANGE!" is everything you've secretly
thought about dating, romance, marriage, lovers, husbands, wives, and
in-laws, but were afraid to admit. Celebrate Valentine's Day with this
musical joyride through the jungle of the modern mating game. Witness this
hilarious new musical, in which the foibles of finding that special someone
are parodied to perfection!

February 14th - March 2nd
The Presentation House - 333 Chesterfield Rd. North Vancouver
Box Office - 604.990.3474