[e-drive][JOB: APPRENTICE STAGE MANAGER, MISSISSAUGA]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Feb 12 10:27:04 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Stage West Mississauga is currently looking for an Apprentice Stage Manager
for their upcoming production of JOSEPH AND THE AMAZING TECHNICOLOR
DREAMCOAT directed by Max Reimer.

Candidates should have previous Apprentice/stage management experience and
be
able to work well with a large cast and technical crew.  This is a large
musical production and we are looking for individuals with a desire to
learn.

Rehearsal Dates are April 2nd, 2002 to April 17, 2002.  Performance dates
are April 17, 2002 to July 7, 2002.

All applicants should forward a resume to Catriona Shennan, Production Stage
Manager, Stage West Mississauga. Fax-905-238-9820.

We would like to thank all those that apply but only those selected for
interview will be contacted.

Deadline for applications is February 28th, 2002.