[e-drive][BENEFIT: MONTREAL, TORONTO & VANCOUVER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Feb 12 15:46:15 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

CAEA Women's Committee Presents
National Breast Cancer Benefits
In honour of International Women's Day:

Three cities across Canada will be hosting evenings of performance with
proceeds to benefit the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation for research and
awareness. For more information, contact CAEA Women's Committee co-chairs,
Helen Taylor or Tammy Bentz: 416.867.9165 or 1.800.387.1856, ext. 2966.
All of the benefits feature cabaret performances from Equity artists and
have draws for prizes.

Mamm-O-Rama!
Monday, March 4th at 8 pm
This spectacular event kicks off International Women's Week and celebrates
the talents of an incredible array of artists. Hosted by the hilarious and
effervescent Mag Ruffman, creator and star of WTN's "Anything I Can Do" and
"Men On Women," the Mamm-O-Rama! line-up includes Daughters of the Rock, the
B-Girlz, Theresa Tova and more! Door prizes! Raffle prizes! Double "D"
cupcakes for sale! Come out and support local artists in their effort to
fight breast cancer.

Theatre Passe Muraille's Mainspace
16 Ryerson Avenue (Bathurst & Queen) in Toronto
Tickets on sale now!
$12 in advance & $15 at the door
Call the box office from noon daily 416.504.PLAY(7529)
Doors open at 7:30, show starts at 8:00

"busTin' ouT four:  The fesTival"
March 8th & 9th at 8 pm
(with closing party on March 10th at Studio 16)
Two evenings of jam-packed comedy, poetry, dance and singing with Katya
Gorrie, Watermelon, Jenn Griffin, The Swing Sisters, Tara Cheyenne,
Courtenay Dobbie and more.. Door prizes and traditional "buxom" dessert! The
closing party celebrates the combined talent of artists from the 2000Women
Festival and the busTin' ouT fesTival with dancing to DJ music and drinking
sponsored beer all night!

at the Urban Well Downtown
888 Nelson Street, Vancouver
Tickets $25 at the door
with tax deductible receipt from the Breast Cancer Foundation

NOT JUST A BUNCH OF TARTS!
(maybe a lemon square or two)

CAEA Women's Committee Montréal celebrates
International Women's Day with a

BAKE SALE EXTRAVAGANZA!
March 8, 2002
At Playwrights Workshop Montréal,  4324 St-Laurent
Blvd.(at Marie Anne)
Festivities to begin 8pm

All proceeds will go to our friends at Breast Cancer
Action Montreal.  We'd love to hear your comments and
suggestions for future activities we can organize.  Or
just come out for some fabulous desserts and celebrate
how amazingly talented our community is!

Feel like baking something or need more info?
Call Danielle at (514) 736-1318