[e-drive][BENEFIT: TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Fri Feb 15 18:09:03 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~

CABARET FOR MICHAEL VOLLHOFFER

Michael has been the Production Electrician for The Phantom of the Opera
- Tour, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Sunset Boulevard,
Showboat, and Ragtime.  In a previous life he toured extensively for the
RWB (Royal Winnipeg Ballet).  He will be familiar to many Equity members
from his touring days.

Michael has been fighting cancer for some time now.  He is a fighter and
his spirits are good.  Michael and his family are living in New Jersey
where Michael is employed as the Head Electrician on Disney's Beauty and
the Beast on Broadway, but as of July last year has been unable to work
due to his diagnosis. This benefit is our way of showing our support and
to raise funds for him and his family.  Your attendance would be
appreciated.  If you cannot attend but would like to make a donation you
can do that as well.

The Cabaret will be held at Joe's Elbow room in Toronto.  It is located
downstairs at Joe Badali's restaurant 156 Front Street West, on Sunday
March 3, 2002.  Doors will open at 7:00pm with the show at 8:30pm.

The show will feature performances by many artists who have worked on
shows with Michael over the years.  All of these kind people have
donated their time and talents to the cause.

Capacity is limited at Joe's Elbow room so please book early.

Tickets for the Cabaret are $25.00 and can be purchased via Ticketmaster
over the phone at (416) 870-8000 or online at www.ticketmaster.ca or
Over the phone from Group Sales International Inc. at (416) 597-0965 or
(866) 821-6422.  Donations can also be made through either Ticketmaster
or Group Sales.  We have set the donation ticket price at $25.00.  You
can buy as many as you like.

For event information you can also link to www.ptp.net/mikey

All proceeds from ticket sales will be going to Michael Vollhoffer.

Please forward this email to anyone you might know who might be
interested in helping out. For more information or if you would like to
perform at the cabaret feel free to email me directly at  adl at ptp.net

Thanks,
Allan De Luca