[e-drive][CALL FOR NOMINATIONS]

Kaethe Y. kaethe at caea.com
Tue Jan 8 12:09:45 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Call for nominations - 2002

The Governor General's Performing Arts Awards for lifetime artistic
achievement and  The Ramon John Hnatyshyn Award for Voluntarism in the
Performing Arts

The Governor General's Performing Arts Awards Foundation is pleased to
announce the call for nominations for Canada's most prestigious prize for
excellence in the performing arts: the 2002 Governor General's Performing
Arts Awards for lifetime artistic achievement; as well as for the Ramon John
Hnatyshyn Award for Voluntarism in the Performing Arts.

Your participation in the nomination procedure is crucial to ensuring that
deserving Canadian performing arts professionals and volunteers are honoured
for their life-long commitment to the arts.

We request your valuable collaboration in reaching a broad spectrum of
potential nominators. Please publicize this call for nominations to other
persons in your institution and within the performing arts community.

We hope that you and/or your organization will take the time to participate
in honouring outstanding Canadian artists who have so enriched all our
lives. On behalf of The Governor General's Performing Arts Awards
Foundation, we appreciate your support of these prestigious Awards and look
forward to receiving your nomination(s).

Please note: Nomination forms and related documentation for the 2002 Awards
must be sent to The Governor General's Performing Arts Awards Foundation
office and postmarked no later than    January 15, 2002.
Yours sincerely,
Peter A. Herrndorf, Co-Chair
The Governor General's
Performing Arts Awards Foundation

Monique Mercure, Co-Chair
The Governor General's
Performing Arts Awards Foundation

For more information or to download the nomination forms and brochures,
please visit the Awards Web site at www.bell.ca/ggawards

For additional information, please contact:
The Governor General's Performing Arts Awards Foundation
7th Floor, Château Laurier, 1 Rideau Street, Ottawa, ON K1N 8S7
Tel. (613) 241-5297 . Fax (613) 241-4677 . E-mail : nominations at ggpaaf.com