[e-drive][JOB: EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, CALGARY]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Fri Jan 18 09:22:04 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Calgary Young People's Theatre Society
Job Posting for Executive Director

Calgary Young People's Theatre invites applications for the full-time
position of Executive Director, to commence March, 2002. We are a
10-year-old organization, specializing in drama education and
performance opportunities for children to age 17.  We work with
approximately 1,000 children each year in our drama classes,
productions and drama camps.  Please see our website:
http://www.cadvision.com/cypt for detailed information.

The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and works
closely with an Artistic Committee and Education Committee.  Primary
responsibilities include: education programming;financial management; grant
applications; production management, facilities management; human
resources management including  supervision of administrative staff
and 25 professional arts instructors.

Ideally, this individual will have education and professional
experience in arts administration combined with an arts education
and/or theatre background. Experience working with children and
families, and the ability to multi-task in situations with time
constraints is essential.

Familiarity with Quickbooks and a database such as Maximizer, is
an asset.

Salary:  $24,000 per annum, plus bonus.
Submit Resumes by:  February 15, 2002
Via Email (preferred):  cypthiring at hotmail.com

or mail to:
CYPT Hiring Committee
Suite 389, 305-4625  Varsity Dr. N.W.
Calgary, AB T3A 0Z9

We thank all interested applicants; however, only those selected for
interviews will be contacted.