[e-drive][AUDITION: TORONTO]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Wed Jul 17 13:59:06 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toronto Open Casting Call  - Seeking Future members for the Toronto
Company of the Lion King.

Adult Singers (Open Call: Fri. July 26 & Sat. July 27) We are currently
seeking male and female singers with strong pop voices, character range
between 18 and 40 years of age. Bring sheet music to sing two pop songs
of your choice.

Children (Open Call: Fri. July 26 & Sat. July 27) To play the Simba and
Nala (African lion cub) roles. 9-12 years of age. Must be able to move
and sing well. Slim, 4'10" maximum height. Please bring one pop song,
and if possible know the song "I Just Can't Wait to be King".

July 26 & 27: Children & Adult Singers" sign-in between 9 a.m. - 12:00
p.m., singing begins at 9:30 a.m.and will continue throughout the day
until everyone is seen.

SINGING AUDITION LOCATION:   EASTMINSTER UNITED CHURCH
                                                    310 DANFORTH AVE.
NEAR CHESTER SUBWAY.
                                                    TORONTO

We are strongly encouraging performers of all ethnicities and racial
backgrounds to attend this call.

EQUITY MEMBERS WILL BE SEEN FIRST AT ALL OPEN CALLS

For all performers: A pianist will be provided. Bring two pop songs with
sheet music + snapshot and resume (or bio), with height, weight and age
(for children) and any background information that amy be relevant.
Please note, no professional experience is necessary to audition.