[e-drive][BENEFIT: EQUITY DISCOUNT, TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Mon Jun 3 14:17:05 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~

BANG! Productions (the gals who brought you the very successful Wicked
Women Cabarets)
would like to offer all Equity members a discount to their upcoming
event:  THE WICKED WOMEN SOIREE!

(an evening of Funk and Jazz) Hosted by Elley Ray Hennessy

Saturday June 8th at Blues on Bellair, 25 Bellair St. (Yorkville),
Toronto.

Doors open at 8:00 pm, soiree begins at 9:00 pm

Tickets: $10 for Equity members

After the overwhelming success of our Cabarets we aim to recreate
another wicked event.
This time in the form of smooth and swanky sounds. Enjoy some of
Toronto's finest jazz
and funk musicians doing what they do best! Featuring the sweet, sultry
vibes of Sonia Bumrah,
the beautiful vocals of Imali Perrera and Leah State, the funky grooves
of Aquestic Funk
and  many more. Plus raffles, door prizes, auction, art and FREE FOOD!!!

Plus you will be able to purchase discounted tickets to our upcoming
Fringe Show
"Eshcher's Hands" - directed by Daryl Cloran. Where else can you find
such an amazing deal?
Just show your Equity card at the door and you will get in for $10. 00.

So, break open your calendars, mark us in and get ready to enjoy one of
the hottest nights this spring has to offer!

To book your tickets in advance feel free to contact Rahnuma at:
rpanthaky at hotmail.com

The Wicked Women Soiree is a fundraiser in support of BANG!Productions
upcoming production of
"Escher's Hands" directed by Daryl Cloran, running during the Toronto
Fringe Festival, July 5-14th
@ the Poor Alex IN Toronto.