[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: MEMBERSHIP SURVEY DEADLINE JUNE 30]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Tue Jun 18 12:49:07 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Equity Launches Membership Survey
-- Deadline for cash prize draw June 30th

Equity has always been a democratically run association "by the members,
for the members." But how do we distill the needs of over 5000 men and
women, of all ages, across disciplines, regions and disparate working
realities? In a nutshell, Equity needs your input. Why did you join?
Where do you go to get information? How are we doing?

For the first time ever Equity will conduct a broadscale assessment of
membership needs, concerns and trends. Completely anonymous, the survey
results will be independently compiled and analyzed. The final report on
the results of the poll will be meshed with Equity's strategic plan by
helping us identify areas of strength and satisfaction as well as
possible misinformation and shared issues.

Enclosed in the June issue of the Equity newsletter (print version
only), members should have received their copy of the 2002 membership
survey. We ask for your assistance in determining:

- familiarity of members with CAEA, our mandate and services;
- members' perceptions of CAEA's effectiveness;
- general satisfaction of members with CAEA's activities, objectives and
services.

The survey will take approximately 10 minutes to complete and should be
mailed by July 1st to Equity's national office (address below). As an
incentive, entries postmarked prior to June 30th will be entered into a
draw for a $250 cash prize. If you did not receive a survey in the June
issue of your Equity newsletter and are a member in good standing,
please contact Hilary Unger at the Equity national office as per the
contact information below.

Hilary Unger
communications assistant
416.867.9165