[e-drive][JOB: MUSIC THEATRE TEACHERS, STIRLING]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Wed Jun 19 10:26:04 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~

MUSIC THEATRE TEACHERS WANTED

WHERE: Stirling Festival Theatre - 2 hours east of Toronto, 20 minutes
north of 401 at Trenton / Belleville

WHAT: We are looking for 12 people to teach classes for children aged 8
to 13 (sorted by age) in drama, movement, voice, improv etc. Classes are
limited to 14 participants; 2 teachers "team-teach", allowing rotation
of classes throughout the day.

WHEN: Classes run from Monday to Friday, 9:00a.m. to 4:00p.m. with a
one-hour lunch break from 12:00 to 1:00. The students attend a matinee
performance in the Theatre on Wednesday afternoon and finish the week
with a "showcase of talent" on stage. The 3 Session dates are:
July 15 to 19
August 12 to 16
August 19 to 23
NOTE - teachers may be hired for one, two or all three sessions

WHO: We are looking for people with some teaching experience in at least
2 of the teaching areas (drama, dance, voice, improv etc.) and who
preferably have some performing experience.

SALARY: Depends on experience; we provide accommodations at no charge
and reimburse travel costs.

Send resume to CAROLINE SMITH, ARTISTIC & MANAGING DIRECTOR
By Fax: (613) 395-2111
By E-mail: stirling at reach.net
By Mail: STIRLING FESTIVAL Theatre, P.O. BOX 95, STIRLING, ONTARIO K0K
3E0

Please highlight teaching and/or performing skills;   Include your
training and a list of references