[e-drive][REUNION: VANCOUVER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Mon Jun 24 11:13:38 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~

CELEBRATE  WITH  US!

December 7th will be the 50th birthday of UBC's Frederic Wood Theatre,
so we're staging a reunion, inviting everyone who has ever worked in or
on our shows.  As well, since plays, musicals and operas have been
presented at UBC since 1916, (that's 86 years!), we're extending our
invitation to the whole campus theatre community, including Players Club
and Mussoc alums.  Plan to join us, and help us to celebrate.

If you ever participated in theatre on campus (in any capacity), we want
to know about it.  Please give us your name and contact information so
that we can keep you informed as our plans develop, and please pass the
word to your friends.    We can promise you celebrity alumni to chat
with, a chance to renew old acquaintances, historical exhibits with lots
and lots of old (and recent) photographs, play readings, a silent
auction, food, wine and good fun.   Even if you can't attend live, we'll
try to make you part of the event via the internet.

If you are on line, visit our web site: www.theatre.ubc.ca and add your
name to our Anniversary database.  If not, please phone us at (604)
822-0050 or fax: (604) 822-5985.

Do you have theatre memorabilia (programs, photos, reviews, etc.) which
you would be willing to share?   Please let us know.