[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: EASTERN ONTARIO & OUTAOUAIS AGM]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Mon Mar 4 18:37:03 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ equiflash ~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Equity members,

It's time for  us to get together again for the Eastern Onatrio & Outaouais
General Membership
Meeting. It will be a little earlier this year than last year's Silver
Anniversary version: we are gathering on:

Monday March 25th, 2002, at 7 pm,
at  Arts Court
(2 Daly Avenue in Ottawa) in the Court Room.
Refreshment will be provided.

Why come? Many good reasons.....

- Ottawa will be hosting the Second Quadrennial English-language  Canadian
Theatre Conference at the end of May. Many of the  country's producers and
Artistic Directors will be here, providing each of us with an unrivalled
opportunity to schmooze, network or generally push  ourselves into the
awareness of those celestial and usually unreachable  beings. How do we do
it?  By appearing in "On the Verge", and being  sherpa's for the
Conference, giving rides and smilingly helping at the  various events. In
short, we will be discussing details of the conference at our GMM, as well
as seeking suggestions and volunteers for the event, which will include a
closing megabash at Barrymore's on June 1.

- Also on the agenda will be the recent change in carriers for our RRSP,
from  Canada Trust to Great West.  If you have not yet filled out the  form
instructing them to transfer your funds, we will be able to offer you  some
suggestions on who to contact to help you do it. And the opinions of the
whole membership are sought on how your contributions to the Actors' Fund
of Canada are to be directed.

All this, and much more, at Arts Court on March 25, at 1900hrs.

-- Jim Bradford, Chair of the Eastern Ontario and the Outaouais Advisory