[e-drive][SURVEY: VANCOUVER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Wed Mar 6 09:50:04 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Vancouver members! Please fill out your PAL Vancouver Needs
Assessment Survey. We urgently need your feedback about this
project, which is already in the planning stages.

We want to get it right, and especially need to hear from our senior
artists, not just in age, but in experience, too. So don't assume
that you're too young to think about a Performing Arts Lodge in
Vancouver.

The Survey can be mailed in or filled out online, at:
www.palvancouver.org.

Finally, please encourage members who may not be online to
complete the Survey and return it to PAL Vancouver.