[e-drive][BENEFIT: TORONTO]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Mon Mar 18 10:14:10 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~

 PLEASE MARK YOUR CALENDAR, POST AND FWD:

 ITS Spring!

 THE CENTRE FOR INDIGENOUS THEATRE
 invites you to join us in celebrating the arrival of spring with our CIT
Social!

Thursday, March 21, 2002  6:30 pm
Loftus Lloyd Cafe, 401 Richmond St West, Toronto

Musical entertainment will be provided by Aboriginal theatre talents &
friends:

MC: Tantoo Cardinal
Turtle Gals Performance Ensemble
Jani Lauzon and Arthur Renwick
Cheri Maracle and other surprise guest performers!

We will be Auctioning "Box Lunch" Surprises prepared by local celebrities
and supporters

 There will be Silent Auction items donated by artistic talents
 and LOONIE door prizes.  Admission is free,  but chances on Door prizes are
One ($1) Loonie a Chance
and it would not be a CIT Social without a traditional 50/50 raffle!

 Join us for a fun evening to raise funds for Indigenous Theatre School
All proceeds will be matched through the Ontario Arts Endowment Program.
Reminder that CIT's Pennies Pleas(e) Campaign ends on March 31, our
year-end.

 For further info or to arrange a pickup of pennies or other donations,
please call the CIT office  416-506-9436    Thank you. Meegwetch