[e-drive][AUDITIONS: VANCOUVER]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Wed May 22 13:18:53 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~

Carousel Theatre will be holding General Auditions for our 2002-2003 season
on Thursday, June 27th in Vancouver.
Our 2002-2003 season includes:

The Boy in the Treehouse
by Drew Hayden Taylor
Directed by Chris McGregor
(BC Tour; Fall 2002)

It's A Wonderful Life
A Musical by Thomas M. Sharkey
Directed by Chris McGregor
(Mainstage production at the Waterfront Theatre; rehearsals begin November
18th; performances run from December 4th to January 5th)

Merlin
By Paul Ledoux
Directed by Carole Higgins
(A Mainstage production at the Waterfront Theatre; rehearsals begin late
January; performances run from February 19th to March 23rd)

My Game
by Carole Higgins
Directed by Carole Higgins
(BC and Western Canada Tour; Spring 2003)

Gremlin (Musical)
by Vanessa LeBourdais and Ian Gschwind
Directed by Chris McGregor
(Lower Mainland Tour; Spring 2003)

Please send your photo and resume to

Carole Higgins & Chris McGregor; Co-Artistic Directors
Carousel Theatre
1411 Cartwright St
Vancouver BC
V6H 3R7

Actors who have worked with Carole & Chris need not audition; simply send a
letter of interest with your updated resume.
Selected applicants will be contacted in mid June. Please prepare two
contrasting modern monologues.

For more information on our season, check out our website
www.carouseltheatre.ca