[e-drive][SUBMISSIONS: FRINGE/SUMMERWORKS INFORMATION]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri May 24 10:57:06 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~

Theatre Ontario's Fringe Connection.

>From May to July, a portion of our popular jobs & auditions board is
dedicated to fringe activity.
All companies/artists who are producing shows in the Fringe or SummerWorks
are invited to post notices.
Also, they can come into our office and look for specific talent through the
Fringe Binder.

If you are interested in working on a Fringe show - as an actor, director,
stage manager, techie, whatever - you can put your resumé in the Fringe
Binder at Theatre Ontario.  There is no charge.  It is a free service
allowing Fringe companies to find talent quickly and easily at one source.
You must come in person.

Just bring your resumé and picture (if applicable) to our office - 30 St.
Patrick St., 2nd floor.
St. Patrick St is 2 short blocks west of University and just north of Queen.
Our hours are 9 to 5, Monday through Friday.  [No staff available during
lunch 1 -2]

Ask reception to include you in the Fringe Binder.
While you're here, check the board for other notices.