[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS: BUDDIES IN BAD TIMES]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Thu Nov 14 15:55:32 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS

Buddies In Bad Times proudly presents......

The fourth annual, "Where The Boys Are" (January 25, 2003) curated by
Marc Richard

We are seeking proposals for short (5-10 minute) original acts by gay
male creators for our fabulous mid-winter event. We are looking for
stand up,
monologues, scenes, improv, original musical theatre, dance, film and
much much more based around our theme of 'firsts' first kiss, first
love, first blow job, first live-in, first boy, firstgirl, first
fist.......get the picture?

As usual it should be a rockin' sold out crowd for this annual event
held here at BIBT.

Deadline for submissions Dec. 13, 2002

Please submit all proposals to Marc Richard c/o BIBT, 12 Alexander
street

Questions? Call 416-975-9130 x.10