[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: WINTER NEWSLETTER]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Wed Nov 27 17:15:18 EST 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~ equiflash ~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fresh from the oven! Get your Equity newsletter before everybody else
online at: http://www.caea.com/newsletter/newsindex.htm
<http://www.caea.com/newsletter/newsindex.htm>
If you don't have the Adobe Acrobat Reader plug-in go to:
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
<http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html>
Please note that the current version of the Acrobat Reader is 5.0 If you
want to upgrade (recommended) you should uninstall the old version
first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter Dishes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Honouring Our Own: 2002 Equity Awards...
2001-2002 Equity Financial Statement...
Toronto PAL Survives Threatened City Debacle...
Vancouver PAL Gets Nod From City Hall...
Indie Policy Upgrades...
Lion King Insurance Update...
INCD Cape Town Declaration...
Master Class for Directors in 2003: Final Call for Applicants...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS JUST IN:
Internationally renowned British director Sean Mathias
has been confirmed as one of the master directors for the 2003 Master
Class
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A Toast To Doreen Brownstone...
Equity Members Receive GGs...
Equity Elections Countdown....
Atlantic Region AGM...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you flooded with e-mail? Try e-mail filtering.
Most common e-mail clients like Outlook Express allow for filtering to
automatically send e-mail to the trash or a specific folder. Follow the
steps outlined in your e-mail client's help menu to set up your filters.
In Outlook Express you would look under: Tools, message rules. We have
implemented standard headers below to make it easier for you:
[AUDITION: CITY] Equity auditions
[JOB: CITY] theatre job opportunities: SMs, ADs etc.
[WORKSHOP: CITY] upcoming workshops available at a discount to Equity
members
[EQUIFLASH] Equity news bulletins & newsletters
[GRANT: CITY] requests for submissions and funding deadlines