[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: EQUITY'S NATIONAL AGM - FINAL CALL!]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Oct 25 15:54:17 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~ equiflash ~~~~~~~~~~

"Equity's National Annual General Membership Meeting - Final Call!

ARTISTS'TAX STATUS - EQUITY ELECTIONS - CTA NEGOTIATIONS...

Monday, October 28, 2002 - 5:00 p.m.
Carlyle Room, 3rd Floor, Delta Chelsea Hotel
33 Gerrard Street W. Toronto

Members are invited to meet their councillors from across the country,
express their views and receive the latest news about what is affecting
Equity and its members.  Hear an update on the survival of our insurance
plan; find out what's going on about our tax status;  help us plan for
next year's CTA negotiations.

Live and direct - have your say!

Open to all members in good standing who may attend with voice  &  vote.