[e-drive][JOB: STAGE MANAGER TOURING]

Kaethe Yanovsky kaethe at caea.com
Fri Sep 27 14:09:02 EDT 2002

~~~~~~~~~~~~~e-drive~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mermaid Theatre of Nova Scotia invites applications for experienced
touring stage managers who wish to be considered for regional, national
and international engagements.

Candidates should enjoy working in diverse venues, like travel, and
understand the nature of  family audiences.

Contact Lee Lewis at: sllewis at ca.inter.net

Our telephone number is 902 798 5841, and our fax number is 902 798
3311.

To see what it is we do, please visit our website at www.
mermaidtheatre.ns.ca

~~~~~~~~~
Please direct all responses and inquiries to the posting directly to the
Engager listed in the e-drive notice. Thank you.