[e-drive][EQUIFLASH-VIRUS & E-MAIL UPDATES]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Fri Aug 29 01:23:09 EDT 2003

---------------------------------
EQUIFLASH-VIRUS & E-MAIL UPDATES
of the profusion of viruses that seem to have hit in the past year.
Members are urged to reconsider this course of action as viruses can
only be launched if infected attached files are opened by the user...and
e-drive NEVER sends attachments to our members.

E-drive is a valuable service that sends Equity auditions, career
opportunities, workshops and news bulletins directly to your e-mail
account.

Communications Department
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor