[e-drive][E-DRIVE; FUNDRAISER-VANCOUVER]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Fri Aug 29 04:04:18 EDT 2003

association listed in the e-drive notice.

----------------------
FUNDRAISER: Vancouver
----------------------

We are Rorschach Productions, an Equity Approved Co-op. Our production
of Private Eyes by Stephen Dietz will be running at Pacific Theatre in
Vancouver, BC from November 6 - December 6th, 2003.

Fundraising Garage Sale
Pacific Theatre
Saturday, September 6th
from 9am - 5pm.

We are looking for your generous donations to help give our Sale a
boost. Whatever that thing is you've been meaning to get rid of;
clothes, furniture, cd's, whatever it is, we would be happy to take it
off your hands. If you can help us out with donations please email us at
julia at telus.net or call 604.255.5085, with your contact info. You can
also drop off any donations at the Pacific Theatre Admin. Office, during
office hours; Monday - Friday from 9am -5pm.

Please come and join us on September 6th! We'll be selling all sorts of
goodies as well as having a 50/50 draw!

Pacific Theatre is located at

1420 West 12th Avenue
Vancouver, BC.

We hope to see you there. Bring your family and friends too!

You need to know your e-mail address and password.

Communications Department
Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4