[e-drive][ARTS SURVEY: CALGARY]

Patricia Joyce patricia at caea.com
Wed Jan 8 19:31:10 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Attention Calgary Equity Members

By taking a few minutes to fill out the following survey, you can have an impact on the development of arts policy in your city: http://www.web-research-online.com/cameron/start-calgary-arts.shtml

A brief description is pasted below.

~~~~~~~~~~~

As you are no doubt aware, the City of Calgary has undertaken a major review of the Civic Arts Policy with finalization expected in 2003.  As part of that review we have been anticipating an opportunity for public input into the process.  Please see the message below from Cameron Strategy and respond to their survey.  Please distribute this information to everyone who might have an interest.  A strong representation of opinion is the best way to have the views of the arts community considered in this process.  (We apologize if you received this message more than once.  You are undoubtedly on more than one of our mailing lists.)

Kathryn Hartley
Executive Director
Calgary Region Arts Foundation

Message from Cameron Strategy:
This survey was designed by Cameron Strategy, a Calgary-based market research company, on behalf of a steering committee established by the City of Calgary including representatives from arts organizations in the city. The steering committee is reviewing the City's policy with respect to the Arts and is using survey research to understand the opinions of many different stakeholders especially the arts community.

At this point, we are undertaking a survey of stakeholders in the city's arts and cultural sector.

We would appreciate it if you can take the time to fill out this survey and give us your feedback on this matter. Your input will be valuable in formulating a plan of action to deal with this issue in the future.

Please forward this survey to your colleagues and other members of your organization.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

Your participation in this study is totally voluntary and your answers will be kept strictly confidential.  Responses will be grouped.

NO INDIVIDUAL RESPONSES WILL EVER BE ANALYZED OR REPORTED .

The survey can be accessed at: http://www.web-research-online.com/cameron/start-calgary-arts.shtml

 <http://www.web-research-online.com/cameron/start-calgary-arts.shtml>