[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: EDMONTON AND TORONTO MEMBERS]

Kevin Patrick Robbins communications at caea.com
Tue Jul 15 12:00:11 EDT 2003

 EQUIFLASH: EDMONTON AND TORONTO MEMBERS

Join the Informational Picket tonight at the Edmonton Jubilee Theatre
and the Hummingbird Centre for the Performing Arts in Toronto for the
opening night performances of Miss Saigon and Grease.

Rain or Shine 6:45 to 8:00 p.m.

Wear anything theatre-related:  Equity shirts, caps and pins, show
shirts and jackets, Equity Fights Aids, Actors Fund, etc. Bring your
Equity card with you - we'll give you a card-holder to pin it on your
shirt so everyone will know you're a professional artist, in contrast to
what the audience will see on stage.

We hope to see all our friends and colleagues from other associations
like ACTRA and the Musicians out there with us, along with any
interested member of the theatre-going public. Our aim is not to impede
anyone from entering the theatre, but rather to distribute flyers and
inform the audience about where their ticket dollar is going, or rather
not going!

Come spend your summer night with us! Slide by Grease and give Saigon a
MISS!