[e-drive][JOBS: STAGE MANAGER, LIGHTING DESIGNER, TORONTO]

Kevin Patrick Robbins communications at caea.com
Thu Jul 31 16:37:08 EDT 2003

association listed in the eDrive notice below.

 JOBS: STAGE MANAGER, LIGHTING DESIGNER, TORONTO

STAGE MANAGER & LIGHTING DESIGNER NEEDED

Lost Carnival Theatre is looking for a stage manager and a lighting
designer for its upcoming production this winter of an original play,
Saladin's Return.

The play is the story of the war dead in Afghanistan struggling to come
back to life. It takes place in the Desert of the Dead. It is a
Brechtian style production.

Lost Carnival is a radical and activist music theatre company. We draw
on the traditions of Brecht, Fo and McGrath. Our goal is to build
theatre in accessible spaces for an audience that includes those that
wouldn't normally attend the theatre.

While this is a low budget production, these will be paid positions.

Send CV's to:
76 Pauline Ave
Toronto, ON  M6H 3M8

or swhitney at sympatico.ca