[e-drive][EQUIFLASH: EQUITY NOT RECEIVING EMAIL]

Kevin Patrick Robbins kprobbins at caea.com
Mon Mar 10 11:16:07 EST 2003

~~~~~~~~~~ e-drive ~~~~~~~~~~

Please be advised that, due to technical difficulties, the Canadian
Actors' Equity Association is currently not receiving email from outside
parties. We are currently working to remedy this situation. However,
email messages sent from Equity to external parties will still reach
their destination mailboxes.

If you have sent an email to us in the last week, please do not resend
it. Instead, please direct your requests to the appropriate Equity
office by telephone or fax.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association, National Office
44 Victoria St., 12th Floor, Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Phone: 416-867-9165 | Fax: 416-867-9264
Toll-free: 1-800-387-1856 (members only)

Canadian Actors' Equity Association, Western Office
505 Hudson House, 321 Water Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 1B8
Phone: 604-682-6173 | Fax: 604-682-6174
Toll-free: 1-877-682-6173 (members only)

We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you in advance for your
patience with this matter.