[e-drive][EQUIFLASH - RETIREMENT TRIBUTE FOR LLOYD MALENFANT - TORONTO]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Tue Nov 18 15:30:45 EST 2003

-------------------------------------
RETIREMENT PARTY FOR LLOYD MALENFANT
TORONTO
-------------------------------------

Our beloved Lloyd is finally retiring after years of service to the
Royal Alex, and many more years of dedicated commitment to musical
theatre in Canada. On Thursday, November 27th we are holding a tribute
to Lloyd in the Simpson Lounge of the Royal Alexander Theatre from
4-6pm. We are hoping to reach as many friends and colleagues of Lloyd's
as possible.

If you can ask each person you contact to create a small phone tree and
let me know who is on the list via email so that we spread the word as
far as possible, and avoid duplication of contacts. If unable to attend,
please send thoughts, stories, anecdotes to me via email or snail to the
Mirvish address, and I will collect them and read them at the gathering
and then present them to Lloyd. Drinks and small food, music, laughter
and remembering are all on the menu.

Look forward to seeing you on the 27th.

Kelly Robinson [mailto:krobinson at mirvishproductions.com]

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor