[e-drive][JOB - STAGE MANAGER - TORONTO]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Mon Oct 6 13:31:19 EDT 2003

CAEA Stage Manager for BirdLand Theatre, Toronto

The Ride Down Mount Morgan by Arthur Miller

Birdland Theatre is a non-profit Toronto-based performing arts company
committed to ensemble collaboration through its work with professional
artists, sponsors and the community. We promote the art of live theatre
through dynamic productions, intensive actor training and outreach
programs. BirdLand Theatre focuses on the Canadian interpretations of
modern classics.

For our upcoming production, a Canadian premiere of Arthur Miller's The
Ride Down Mount Morgan to be presented at Can Stage Berkeley Street
Theatre Downstairs we are looking for CAEA Stage Manager. This is 8 week
contract from February 3 to April 3, 2004.

Please send your resume to:

Zorana Kydd, Ph.D.
Artistic Producer
Birdland Theatre