[e-drive][CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS-PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Mon Jan 19 10:21:34 EST 2004

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS-PORT COLBORNE, ONTARIO

The Showboat Festival Theatre of Port Colborne, Ontario is accepting
photos and resumes for our summer 2004 season.

Forever Plaid
Written by Stuart Ross
-------------------------
Rehearsals begin  May 31, 2004
Opens June 17
Closes July 3
Director - David Savoy
Musical Director - TBA
Choreographer - Colette Carr

The Foursome
By Norm Foster
-------------------
Rehearsals begin July 12
Opens July 29
Closes August 14
Director - David Savoy

All roles in both shows are available. Equity and Non-Equity performers
are encouraged to submit.

The Showboat Festival Theatre is a Professional Summer Theatre,
operating under the Independent Theatre Agreement (ITA), rated as an "F"
Category Theatre.

Auditions will be held in Toronto March 10 (Forever Plaid) March 11 (The
Foursome) and March 12 (Callbacks).

Please ensure your resume and/or covering letter includes your
Association status (Member or Apprentice etc.), an indication of which
role (s) you are interested in, and for Forever Plaid - your vocal
range.

Also, we would prefer to set up appointments electronically so please
include an email address that you or your agent check regularly. If you
do not have an email address, please ensure your phone number is
included - but as mentioned - we would prefer to book appointments via
e-mail.

Actors who have worked with Artistic Director David Savoy previously
need only send along a letter/note indicating interest and availability.

Please forward your materials to:

David Savoy
Artistic Director
Showboat Festival Theatre
c/o School of Dramatic Art
University of Windsor
401 Sunset Ave.
Windsor ON
N9B 3P4

Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165
Fax: 416-867-9246