[e-drive][FRINGE THEATRE FESTIVAL APPLICATION DEADLINE-TORONTO]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Wed Jan 21 10:17:37 EST 2004

--------
FRINGE THEATRE FESTIVAL APPLICATION DEADLINE-TORONTO
--------
Toronto Fringe 2004 Application Deadline Approaching

The Toronto Fringe Theatre Festival is entering its sixteenth year of
providing emerging and established artists with an affordable
opportunity to produce a play for an enthusiastic audience. The 2004
Toronto Fringe will feature the work of more than 120 independent
theatre companies from Ontario, across Canada and around the world in
ten theatres in downtown Toronto. Applications are now being accepted
for our 60-minute, 90-minute and Kids Venue slots.

All artists and theatre companies are welcome to apply to the festival
and for the application fee of $600 plus GST ($500.00 plus GST for Kids
Venue applications) each company will receive: -seven performances in a
fully equipped venue with 90 - 200 seats. (Up to 8 performances for Kids
Venue applications) -one technician to assist with their production
-complete box office and house management services -Festival publicity
-and most importantly, 100% of their box office revenues

The application deadline for the 60 minute, 90 minute and Kids Venue
slots is FRIDAY, JANUARY 30th at 6pm. (No exceptions). The 2004 Toronto
Fringe Festival will take place from June 30 to July 11.  If you would
like to receive an application please let us know and we will send one
to you. The 2004 Fringe participants will be drawn at our annual Lottery
Party to be held on Monday, February 9 at the 360 Club (326 Queen St.
West) just east of Spadina Ave. Doors open at 7pm and the draw begins at
8pm. Admission is FREE.

For more info on the application process please check out our website at
www.fringetoronto.com and click "Applications" at the top of the page.

Bridget MacIntosh
Festival Coordinator
The Fringe(r) of Toronto Theatre Festival
June 30 - July 11, 2004
344 Bloor Street West, Suite 507, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5S 3A7
(416) 966-1062 / Fax (416) 966-5072
fringe at fringetoronto.com

www.fringetoronto.com

(r) FRINGE and FRINGE FESTIVAL are registered trademarks of the Canadian
Association of Fringe Festivals

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4