[e-drive][PAL MEETING - VANCOUVER]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Wed Jan 21 10:20:15 EST 2004

-------------------------------------
PAL MEETING - VANCOUVER
-------------------------------------

MONDAY, JANUARY 26th
PAL Vancouver is holding a Special Meeting of the Members of the Society
on Monday, January 26 at 11:00 a.m. in Salon A of the Queen Elizabeth
Theatre at Hamilton and Dunsmuir.

The primary purpose of the meeting is to amend the wording of our
Constitution. We anticipate that, by making these changes, we will
further clarify our charitable purposes, and thereby be able to receive
our own Charitable Tax Status.  Also on the agenda of the meeting will
be progress updates.

All current members of PAL Vancouver should have received a notice of
this meeting. We strongly urge you to attend if possible, or complete
and send in your Proxy. If you have not received the package regarding
this meeting, or you have any questions, please contact PAL Vancouver
Coordinator Tory Ross at 604-255-4312 or tory at palvancouver.org  or Jane
Heyman:  jane_heyman at telus.net

Anyone whose membership has lapsed or who wishes to join PAL Vancouver
will be able to do so at the meeting.
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165