[e-drive][CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - VANCOUVER]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Thu Jul 22 16:28:23 EDT 2004

CALL FOR VOLUNTEERS - VANCOUVER
The West Coast Advisory is looking for volunteers to help coordinate the
Theatre Care's participation in this year's Vancouver Pride Parade.

The plan consists of 2 groups of 12 volunteers with umbrellas that each
have a letter on them spelling out: T-H-E-A-T-R-E  C-A-R-E-S.
The possibilities for fun and choreography are endless!
However, this would not be Twyla Tharp- Broadway hard to learn stuff.
This is straightforward whatever-we-come-up-with-stuff.
We will need one afternoon of rehearsal prior to the parade.

The Parade is Sun. Aug. 1st, you would be needed from approximately
11:00am till 3:00pm [perhaps a bit later].
As well I propose to rehearse the week prior to the event on Sun. Jul.
25th, 2:00 to 5:00pm.
If you cannot make the rehearsal, that still works, we will teach you on
the day.

We can have a riot doing this and promote a great cause in the process.
If you are interested, please contact:
WCAC Advisor Allan Morgan at
allanjmorgan at hotmail.com
or 604-255-4364