[e-drive][EQUIFLASH - E-DRIVE GUIDELINES HAVE BEEN UPDATED]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Fri Jul 30 16:18:05 EDT 2004

Please read through the guidelines carefully before posting to the list.
You can read about the full policy at http://www.caea.com/edrive/

E-drive is a moderated list; all messages will be reviewed prior to
posting and are within the
discretion of Equity. You cannot post messages directly to the list.

If you want to post a message, simply forward a plain text message to:
caea-l at list.web.net. It is important that you adhere to the rules and
guidelines prior to sending postings to the list.

Postings will be accepted for the following: Equity auditions, relevant
career opportunities, upcoming Equity workshops, Equity news, Equity
events, requests for submission to major contests, requests for
submissions to grant programs and funding deadlines.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4
Tel: 416-867-9165