[e-drive]EQUIFLASH [E-MAIL SERVER RESTORED]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Wed Jun 30 03:12:07 EDT 2004

------------------------------
URGENT NOTICE: E-MAIL RESTORED
------------------------------
On Friday, June 25, 2004 the CAEA e-mail server was hacked despite state
of the art firewall and virus protection. Member data and information
was NOT compromised.  Our email server has been down since then and has
only this morning returned to full service.  We were, however, unable to
retrieve messages directed to us during the time the server was down.

If you have sent us a message during the period between last Friday and
this morning, would you please be so kind as to re-send your message or
contact us by telephone or fax.

National Office: Telephone 416-867-9165 or Toll Free 1-800-387-1856; Fax
416-867-9246.

Western Office:  Telephone 604-382-6173 or Toll Free:  1-877-682-6173;
Fax 604-682-6174.

Thank you,
Susan Wallace
Executive Director, CAEA