[e-drive][EQUIFLSH - PAL VANCOUVER AT CITY HALL - VANCOUVER]

Darlene Bullard dbullard at caea.com
Fri Mar 5 17:12:19 EST 2004

---------------------------
Friends of PAL Vancouver
---------------------------

Vancouver City Council will be receiving and voting on the report from
Cameron Gray, Director of the City's Housing Centre, which we anticipate
will give final approval to PAL Vancouver for the Bayshore Gardens site:

Tuesday, March 9, 2004
Council Chamber - Third Floor
City Hall
at approximately 2:00 p.m.

While PAL will not be making a presentation, we encourage you to attend
and show our appreciation to the Mayor and Councillors.

We expect that the favourable outcome of the vote will recognize the
hard work and dedication of our Board, patrons, volunteers, advisors,
members and donors, as well as our municipal, provincial and federal
government partners, and galvanize our efforts as we move into the
building and capital campaign phase of this exciting project.

Results of the meeting will be posted on PAL's website at
www.palvancouver.org on March 10th.

If you have any questions regarding the Council meeting on Tuesday,
please contact Tory Ross, PAL Vancouver Coordinator at
tory at palvancouver.org

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor
Toronto, ON M5C 3C4