[e-drive][DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR WEEK OF MAY 28]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Fri May 28 14:29:11 EDT 2004

DISCOUNT TICKET DIGEST FOR WEEK OF MAY 28

1.  THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS - STAGE WEST CALGARY
2. JESUS HOPPED THE "A" TRAIN - TORONTO
3. THROUGH THE EYES - TORONTO

1. THE BEST LITTLE WHOREHOUSE IN TEXAS - STAGE WEST CALGARY
----------------
Stage West Calgary would like to offer members of the Theatre Community
discount tickets for The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas on Tuesday,
June 1st, 2004.
Tickets include dinner and the show and will be  1/2 price - $33.00 plus
GST = $35.31
Call the box office at (403) 243-6642 and identify yourself as
"Industry" when making the reservations.
Doors open for dinner at 6 p.m., and the show is at 8:00.

2. JESUS HOPPED THE "A" TRAIN - TORONTO
SPECIAL TICKET DISCOUNT FOR CAEA MEMBERS
The Premiere of 'Jesus Hopped the 'A' Train' by Stephen Adly Guirgis The
Berkeley Street Upstairs Theatre, 26 Berkeley Street

PREVIEW, Wednesday June 2nd 8pm
CAEA Members $15
Regular Admission $20

Regular Performances June 3rd-19th
Mon-Sat 8pm, Sat Mat 2pm
CAEA Members $20
Regular Admission $25

Box Office:
416 368 3110
The Berkeley Street Theatre Upstairs
26 Berkeley Street

Hailed by The New York Times as "...the best playwright in North America
under 40," Guirgis ('The Soprano's' and 'OZ') has been electrifying New
York and London audiences with this powerful story of hard-won
redemption. Directed by Todd Hofley and starring Steve Coombes,
Rothaford Gray, Paolo Mancini, Kathryn Romanow and Richard Zeppieri this
dynamic and visceral theatre experience combines the immediacy of a
street fight with the spiritual grandeur of a classic.

Produced by tac theatrical
for more information contact
Claire Adams at 416 522 3779 or email tactheatrical at rogers.com
-----------

3. THROUGH THE EYES - TORONTO
Special Offer For Equity Members - See Through the Eyes for FREE any
night June 1 to June 6

Equity Friends & Community Partners
You're invited to a special presentation of
** Through the Eyes **
starring Richard McMillan
by Don Druick, Directed by Brian Quirt

"A top 10 production of 2003!"
NOW Magazine

If you missed our opening on May 11th, join us and be our guest any day
June 1st to June 6  at 8 pm Call our Box Office and quote EYES4U
with your ticket order*
416-504-9971
* * * * *
Through the Eyes is a must see!

* Tickets allocated on a first come, first serve basis. Thank you.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor