[e-drive]E-DRIVE [ FRINGE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER ]

caea-l-admin at list.web.net caea-l-admin at list.web.net
Wed Nov 10 16:13:24 EST 2004

-----
E-DRIVE [ FRINGE - CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS - VANCOUVER ]
-----

The 21st Annual Vancouver Fringe Festival, September 8th - 18th, 2005,
is going high-tech! As always, we accept applications on a "first come,
first served" basis. This year, to simplify the process, we are
prioritizing online applications. Online applications will be considered
first, after that all of those that come in by fax or mail will be
considered. WE NO LONGER ACCEPT IN-PERSON APPLICATIONS.
If you don't have a computer at home and cannot fill out an online
application, you can come to our office starting at 10am on November
15th and use one of our computers. If you are a local performer and do
not have a credit card to pay online, you will receive the same first
priority as online applicants by coming to our office and paying by cash
or cheque on November 15th.
For online applications or more information please visit our website at
www.vancouverfringe.com. Or call the Fringe office at 604-257-0350.

David Jordan
Performer Services
T:  604 257 0350