[e-drive] E-DRIVE [AUDITIONS - SHAKESPEAREWORKS - TORONTO]

caea-l at list.web.net caea-l at list.web.net
Wed Nov 24 16:54:54 EST 2004

AUDITIONS - SHAKESPEAREWORKS - TORONTO
ShakespeareWorks is now accepting pictures and resumes for their 2005
summer season. The company will open its second season of classical
theatre in The Home Depot Theatre by Lake Ontario next June.

ShakespeareWorks is committed to the production of works from the Bard's
canon that make his writing clear, accessible and real in order to
demonstrate that what he wrote rings as true today as anytime in
history. Our pledge is to create moments that will sing in our souls
long after the show has ended.

In 2005 our season will include two productions and will run from late
June to late August. Actors interested in finding out more about the
company or the space can go to the ShakespeareWorks website which is
www.shakespeareworks.com.

Actors interested in auditioning for the 2005 season should prepare two
contrasting pieces and are invited to send their resumes and headshots
to the address below by December 5th:

ShakespeareWorks:  Attention - Casting
2 Frankdale Avenue
Toronto, Ontario
M2J 3Z9

Please be advised that faxed and emailed submissions will not be
accepted.

Equity members will be seen first at all open audition calls. Equity
members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity form of
contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

Canadian Actors' Equity Association
44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor