[e-drive]EQUIFLASH [EQUITY E-MAIL / WEB SITE DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE]

Darlene Bullard darlenebullard at yahoo.ca
Sat Oct 23 13:25:05 EDT 2004

EQUITY E-MAIL / WEB SITE DOWN UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Please be advised that the Internet Service Provider (ISP) who hosts the Equity domain is down until further notice. This includes our website and e-mail. E-mail correspondence cannot be accessed by staff at eith the National or Western Office. Our website is available in limited cases, depending on your service provider.

If you need to contact Equity please use the following alternatives

National Office
Telephone: 416-867-9165 or 1-800-387-1856
Fax: 416-867-9246

Western Office
Telephone:  604-682-6173

We will notify you through this system when the situation is resolved.