[e-drive][AUDITION - EDMONTON]

Chris Blanchenot chris at caea.com
Fri Sep 3 14:20:43 EDT 2004

-------------------------------
AUDITION - EDMONTON
-------------------------------
EXTRA AUDITION CALL

The Citadel Theatre is accepting resumes from Edmonton-based CAEA
members only for roles in our seasonal production of A Christmas Carol,
to be directed by Bob Baker.

We are looking for a maximum of three extras, two male and one female.
The characters associated with the Extra roles are at least 40 years old
or older.

Note: Extras must be Edmonton-based -- travel and/or accommodation will
not be offered. Remuneration will be Equity minimum for "A" category
Extras.

Auditions will be held Friday, September 10. Location TBA.

Please forward photo and resume to:

Christmas Carol EXTRA Auditions
Citadel Theatre
9828 101A Avenue
Edmonton, AB  T5J 3C6

Availability
Rehearsals for A Christmas Carol  begin in Edmonton on November 16,
previews on December 4, opens on December 9 and closes December 24.

Resumes will be accepted until the end of business on September 8, 2004.
Please do not submit resumes by fax or email. All Edmonton-based CAEA
members will be contacted to arrange for an audition.

Equity members cast in this production will be engaged under an Equity
form of contract. CAEA members: please bring your membership card to the
audition.

44 Victoria Street, 12th Floor